Friday, October 7, 2016

TRICK oR TREAT

So this year im dressing up as a devish cat with a cat mask and cat tights and im getting a dress of Ebay cool eh? Yes cool I feel more comfortable now and Im not afaird of chow downing into some malteasers and some cok-acola .Yay celebration..This is the only day of the year where you can tell people what scarys you or just dressing up as something that would scary you.31st OCT bring it on!! Time to do some decorates of cut out spiders and colour in cat pictures and pumpkins spooky :D My hoobies are:writing storys,eating takeaways,swimming,cinema,or just hanging around being ME ya " I kinda like the idea of playing with Barbie and its kinda addicted to play with Barbie . I got BAANNNED on the writers forum :( Im so devastated I love writing out storys and my thoughts I got 3likes but I still got banned for trolling.What the hell does that mean Im very upset :( maybe they might lemme get back online on the forum but I highly dout it . I know if I vomit ill burst my tummy and collapse on to the toilet(I heard of a girl who vomited over 3l of food and burst open here own stomach and collapsed onto the toilet and was left there till some1 came) Most of the time I don't care expect for the whole idea of DIEING

No comments:

Post a Comment