Sunday, October 2, 2016

RANDOMISH

So today Im meeting up with my mom for lunch and She says shes going to buy me The Sims2 soo i'm so existed .Looking forward to Halloween Im still deciding whether to be a CAT or Alice in wonderland .I already have the cat mask and cat tights.Its getting really cold outside,I was looking on EBay to see if they have anything nice,and I found ADVENTURE TIME Hoodie that I want,I have to ask the staff to buy it online coz Im usless at all that. I was watching TV recently and I found a rly cool song,Its Fleetwood MAC -Little lies  Iv stopped Vomiting and I feel great!! YES I did it! So anyways having a great time here in NUA.This Friday is TAKEAWAY And I feel strong enough to hold it down :P I know if I keep vomiting my tummy will expand and boom dead on front of the toilet sounds a bit suicidal but my tummy is alrady bloated and I look like im 7months pregnant :( Im going to stick to fluids till the swelling goes down its not rly a diet just want to get a flat stomach and then slowly go back to solids foods :P  


No comments:

Post a Comment