Friday, October 21, 2016

THE UPDATE

So far I lost 1stone 1lb in the last few days :) I feel really excited that im going to the Halloween party in WInderdown :D Im dressing up as Alice as wonderland so that would be some fun till my birthday in November.Im wearing Jake the dog from adventure time that I bought online on Ebay.When I loose another stone Ill probably go online shopping again coz its better then going to the high street shops coz there too old and raggy loooking and cost alot of money for a piece of CRAP.Plus you don't have to leave the house to go online shopping.One of the girls I live with was crying coz the staff "called her fat" and asked her to eat her dinner that she asked for but then she changed her mind and the staff kept saying her name and then she got upset and started to yell and disagree at them then she was crying.I try to stay far away as possible from them.All the girls are starving at the moment,.You know when you need to eat is when you feel dizzy..Anyways Ill be back to update the blogger after the party cya thn !!

No comments:

Post a Comment