Saturday, October 8, 2016

MY STORY

 




 
        Hi my name is scibbles and I have special powers,my powers are lighting and I only use it against people I do not like.I have many friends all of which know I have the power of "lighting strike" besides my dangerous power Im quite kind and caring,I share and I care .I love the hoildays and have great fun among my friends. I love eating Takeaways if tho my friends warn me that I could get sick from eating it too quickly.Im a very wealthy kitten and nobody can stop my shiny shiny ness One day me and my friend taffe the dog went to go visit some old friends back in cute city.I remember what Taffe had said before we traveled there, he said "Beware scribbles not everyone is as nice as you" as he whispered.I took his advice and we carryed on over to cute city,on the way there was a special red brick road(not yellow) with bouncy stone path way,"Are we there yet"asked Taffe in a high pitch tone ,I replyed simply.."NO" and we then seen some sort of branch stuck infornt of us with a cd case on the ground near the tree. On the album the songs were "Tenatious D-best song in the world, Aly and aj-whoa" but they couldnt hear any music because there was no device to listen on it..Taffee grabbed the case ,looked at it,then threw it angrly on the ground "Piece of useless crap" he wanted to swear but he just stutttered out "SUGARLY MEALS BLA BLA BLUE" I seen a horse then jumped onto the horse and then soon enough we were at cute city.

EDIT (like if you want to read somme more of scribble and taffees adventure)
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment