Thursday, October 6, 2016

halloween spooky ness

Halloween is nearly there and I can not wait to get all dressed up,(Im dressing up as a cat) I was looking online for some clothes for halloween(most of the clothes you get are really crap in some shops) Im getting the staff to buy it online for me coz Im really bad at ordering things online :( I got some deceration off my mom some kinda sticky stuff of a picture of a ghost and a big wall poster saying "trick or treat" meh I donno I wondering if theres going to be any partys on @ halloween.Well Im chow downing on chocolate and yummy hot choclate with marshmellows and cream in a can :P Its so easy to vomit up a fully made choclate coz its soft and has alot of fluid to help you purge.I try not to think of easy throwing up foods coz then I know ill go back to my days of vomiting every few hours and  on a TAKEAWAY .I have a cough infection and the doctor gave me heaps of meds which is good coz my nose is all runny like -a-dog .Ya so lets not mention the EASY-TO-VOMIT_ Foods.Just eat just eat .


No comments:

Post a Comment