Thursday, August 25, 2016

parrty

So tomorrow is the party and I really can't wait to go and PARRRTAY,Looking forward to Halloween this year and Im going to dress up as a cat..you can actually google it and look at the cat masks you can colour in and wear it.Very Very handy sooo,congratulations to me..I did not  get sick this week and I found a new way to feel good,  exercise  is the best way to tone-ing up which is good if you like to look after your body,and mind.So when Im stressed or wanna binge eat,I go for a walk in the gym and do some sit ups on the sit up machine.My tummy is swollen from vomiting and I look like Im 8months  pregnant ..so I eat what I like and burn off the FAT and stop myself from vomiting.Just listen to the music and keep motivating urself and you'll loose the FATNESS in no time and keep you healthy and Happy while loosing 6dress sizes.And you won't be annoyed and bothered about eating to much.Slowly but surly you'll stop purging and be alot better and won't have to worry about all th ecalories and be upset and run to the toilet afterwards,plus you only need to do 1hr a day 7days a week and to stop urself by becoming a gigantic girl ,have a relexing weekend and u'll relex ur muscles and burn th efat off and get rid of un wanted muscles in ur legs after exercising   .Also the sauna is brillant for getting the musles off and have lovely thin skinny body after a few weeks.the only thing u need to do is eat a nice big breakfast and then start snacking on healthy foods (and tasty food) like a sandwich and drink plenty of water and bring ur bottle of water to the sauna so you wont faint.If ur still vomiting ,drink plenty of water every time you reach the fridge ,stop and think,and go for water ,and if you dont like water start with VOLIC STRAWBERRY WATER or have diluted flavoured water to stop the cravings and stop you from  all that. I normally go for walks and go to the gym for toning up. I use to be a size 4-6 and ate over 5,000calories every day ,without vomiting.It was all from going to the gym and walking,on the bike machine,sit up machine and calf machine and it was FUN!! yes.I like it coz I know I can eat a takeaway without feelin guilty and it speeds up my metabolic rate.Which means if I eat a takeaway i loose weight and the next day I could eat a dinner and the weight fallsd sof you coz ur tricking ur body and making sure you get the vitiamins.cool huh?yes,very cool.Its all in style now(being fit) and not falling over and everyone looks at you like you ate nothing.Ya heres to you haters!

Mood:excited 
Song:

3OH!3 - STARSTRUKK (Feat. Katy Perry) 

No comments:

Post a Comment