Tuesday, August 30, 2016

MEdication undiagnosed MEntal illness :(

Ugh, Don't like when the girls start arguing with me about the remote controls..Like your gone for a cigarette and left the room that means your not watching the TV any more.Yesterday Laura took the control outta the sitting room and I was wondering where the controls was and went out side and she had them  under neath her blanket out having a cigarette..I asked her to give me the controls and she was like I'm still watching the TV heather. UGHH so annoying I miss my friends ,with my friends they WOULD give me the control and have a  laugh about it you know. :(   I can't wait this week im getting a game in Gamestop for 50euros but i really wanna buy the old sims,the sims 2 for my laptop and plus have to get internet for my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment