Monday, August 29, 2016

DOn't worry BE HAPPY

Having a nice cup of TEA with 3sugars(sweetners) and a lil bit of milk yums 06 (1) soo tired chococat-07 need more sleep :) Sleeeepy sleepy and the medication is taking me over OH NOOOO..Im feeling a lil bit better in myself its like the medication is stopping me from going craZY and making me feel normal and not tired and sick.I think I got sick the other day and it was horrible! Like I don't mind vomiting ,Iv been vomiting for years and years now so its no big deal ,expect for th eother time my tummy started to swell up and I looked like an African  with my  swollen tummy,I told the staff and they said to drink plenty of water and gave me a hot water bottle for my feet @Night time.  Hey look its a flying kitty..TAKE THAT HATERS cat-jump.gif 90x90


No comments:

Post a Comment