Monday, May 15, 2017

So its Summer time and I'm all excited that Im going on holidays at the end of the month, Somewhere in the city in Dublin, I think im going for 2-3nights and getting my nails done maybe a cow nails. I want to get back to the gym but Ill see how I go if I can get some shorts and t-shirt ordered on EBAY.com Im going to tone my tummy and boobs ....Im still on zepexia the anti-BUlimc anti -Ana tablet.I'm eating and eating nutritional  foods like soya,fries,and I take a 2 vitamin tablets since Im allergic to citric oranges I get my Vitamin C from a disso able   tablet that I drink with water.That the only thing that's bothering me at the moment I need a friend and with all of this non-sense its really getting to me.Im going to give it my all since I am American ,Well...Im American girl ,my NAME is American so If you shout out my name its like calling a American so.. Irish/American/English tomboy girl ..Im trying my best to o loose the weight I guess being this size wasn't for me and Im very motivated to go and try since nearly everyone I know is GONE :S DEXTOX girl detox

1 comment: