Saturday, May 20, 2017

DIET OR WHAT

So hello again ,Next week Ill be joining Slimming world for people who are over weight the normal range.And since I am over 14stone I think I might need to meet up and loose weight.I have some pictures of before and after pics  to keep me motivated .I missed TAKE-AwaY last night but I had a cheese ham sandwhich last night before bed.I felt so guilty and felt that Im not on track with my Diet.Im sticking to 100calories a day and in 3months Ill loose 3stone ,or even more since im over 30% of fat...... and have mostly muscle so all I have to do is sit ,relex and let muscle wasted .Im listeing to HEY HEY by Superchick at the moment and its helping me not to enter the kitchen .and helping me not to snack on fruit or snack on anything.Iv done an ana book with pictures of skinny girls and tips and trick but that's not helping me loose weight!!I would love to make some friends nxt week and loose weight togeather ,close by.  WATCH THIS SPACE

Highest weight:16stone 5lb
Lowest weight:7stone 5lb
Current weight:15stone 2lb
1st Goal: 12stone
2nd Goal:8stone
Ulmate  Goal:6stone


No comments:

Post a Comment