Tuesday, March 7, 2017

MEDICATION Nooooo!!!

So far its March and I went to see the doctor a few days ago and she put me on Dissoluble Paracetamol   tastes really strong YUK! its like drinking heavy beer!! I take my meds 3x a day and I think she put me on an eating disorder tablet ,not sure, she just said its for stress when I purge,to stop me from stressing and running to the toilet to puke up my guts and bile(the green stuff thats in ur stomach) I always know when im finished when I can see a green vomit thats how i know theres no food left in there,in my stomach. Sometimes I rather just Starve,vomit,Starve,Vomit and try to do some excersize .The only thing about the whole vomiting thing is,I get very ill and then I can't stop the cravings to purge.Its like a circle and especially when I get upset its perfect for de-stressing like a relive .

Olanzapine

Thats ^^^^^ the medication im on at the moment thats giving me crazy cravings for food!! 


Well....Um.. Im trying my best to  avoid vomiting and the Doctor psychotherapist told me if I have to vomit then go and vomit. So thats a relief :D I got a multivitamin she prescribed me so lets just  go with it Ill keep you posted 

heres some Bulmia songs Ill post 2 u  




No comments:

Post a Comment