Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2017 your welcome

So its the new year 2017 and I'm all excited, it was valentines 2days ago and I had a great time there was loads of people out and about and I spoilt myself shopping for clothes I went to Carlow and I seen this shop called PEACOCK I was looking around at all the clothes and all the clothes were extra thin skinny fit, So I thought maybe some earrings or bracelets and I found a size 8 shoes a kind of dine sore pattern sneakers. I like green tea and its a great detox I got a DETOX green tea that has fennel that will shift the FAT and clear out all the toxic stuff. Im feeling very blue at the moment I don't want to gain any more weight but a part of me is like just eat something small and stay away from the toilet.(to vomit).Its tuff being a big size the looks I got this morning was horrible it made me feel like "hey look its fatto " But it also helped me get my motivation to loose weight,"yeh thanks for the brownie points!! :P " I love my Benson & hedges sliver its great when you get stressed out :D I know if I start to vomit in the toilet Ill end up DEAD ugh :( that's so bad I need to be thinking get a detox and flush out the fat.Theres a lot of problems I have being a bigger size and it just isn't working out the way I planned so Im going to be good and stay away from too much sugar and heal my hurt .Just sit down and relex for awhile actually the best way to relex is by playing with the ps4 or colouring in pictures ,It might sound too far fetched but it works .And don't forget to keep starving till you reached ur goal and then buy something nice like a pair of earrings,(Just remember to not to add too much to your outfit till your at ur 1st goal :P)Who cares if fat wins just remember its a lifestyle and stick to under 500calories and you'll find its very easy to stay away from high fatty food eventually, 500calories would be the most you could eat/drink and it'll be so easy to love Ana lifestyle.Im sick of going round in a circle and eating junk food.Its just not working for me and even if I do eat Ill always have douts ,(Ill choose low fat instead of real thing)If I just get to 7stone maybe Ill elimate the whole dieting and be healthy again,most of the staff in NUA want me sick beacause its the only time ill talk and smile about things! :( iM NOT doing it for them its me I need to do it for me and see how I get on.I rather starve then eat someones brain or meaty pork chops.All they do everyday is right a report about me .So.Lets go my bestie lets do it :) be happy be happy and be positive WATCH THIS SPACE :P

No comments:

Post a Comment