Friday, June 24, 2016

OMG OMG OMG

So the vegan thing is going okay expect Rachel is waiting 2 call me FAT every time I see her she eyes me up and down and calls me Bad names when shes upset.I WANT TO MOVE OUTTA HERE.Im over my goal weight and am trying to stay healthy.AM suppose to get Multi -vitamins disablble    tablets that is like a huge tablet that you put in water and you drink it up,last time I got vit tablets it tastes like Orange :P yum yum..Soup is nice aswell yummmmy :D I must update my Diary ...or maybe just use thinnspo instead of writing it all down so much easier I don't want any1 to look at my diary so maybe so pics? yay and every week I'll treat my self to either a coke or hair mask beauty treatments cool!! Going to try get loads of REST anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment